Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Articles Exercises For Life Time

Exercise: 
1. I want ____ apple from that basket.
2. ____ church on the corner is progressive.
3. Miss Lin speaks ____ Chinese.
4. I borrowed ____ pencil from your pile of pencils and pens.
5. One of the students said, "____ professor is late today."
6. 6 Eli likes to play ____ volleyball.
7. I bought ____ umbrella to go out in the rain.
8. My daughter is learning to play ____ violin at her school.
9. Please give me ____ cake that is on the counter.
10. I lived on ____ Main Street when I first came to town.
11. Albany is the capital of ____ New York State.
12. My husband's family speaks ____ Polish.
13. ____ apple a day keeps the doctor away.
14. ____ ink in my pen is red.
15. Our neighbors have ____ cat and ____ dog.
16. I bought ____  pair of shoes.
17. I saw ____ movie last night.
18. They are staying at ____  hotel.
19. Look at ____ woman over there! She is ____ famous actress.
20. I do not like ____  basketball.
21. That is ____  girl I told you about.
22. ____  night is quiet. Let's take ___ walk!
23. ____  price of gas keeps rising.
24. John traveled to ____  Mexico.
25. Juan is ____  Spanish.
26. I read ____ amazing story yesterday.
27. My brother does not eat ____  chicken.
28. ____  love is such ____  beautiful thing.
29. I live in ____  apartment. The  apartment is new.
30. I would like ____  piece of cake.
31. I was in ____  Japanese restaurant. ____  restaurant served good food.
32. Sara can play ____  guitar.
33. My grandmother likes flowers very much.
34. I love the flowers in your garden.
35. See you on Wednesday.
36. I always listen to the radio in the morning.
37. Alex goes to work by bus.
38. Don't be late for school.
39. Listen! Dennis is playing the trumpet.
40. We often see our cousins over Easter.
41. She has never been to the Alps before.
42. What about going to Australia in February?
43. I like the blue T-shirt over there better than the red one.
44. Their car does 150 miles an hour.
45. Where's the USB drive I lent you last week?
46. Do you still live in x Bristol?
47. Is your mother working in an old office building?
48. Carol's father works as an electrician.
49. The tomatoes are 99 pence a kilo.
50. What do you usually have for x breakfast?
51. Ben has a terrible headache.
52. After this tour you have the whole afternoon free to explore the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment